St. Mary Chapel

Velo Project

St. Michael, Eppan / San Michele, Appiano
2015
↓ Client

private

↓ Design, Site management

Messner Architects & Franz Messner

↓ Contractors

Bagnara True Stones
with stonemason Tobias Nussbaumer

↓ Photography

David Messner

↓ Press

divisare 11/17/2017
architettura italiana 11/17/2017

Design of the altar and the seating benches in the 19th century St. Mary's Chapel, Castel Aichberg.

The Chapel, which is part of Castel Aichberg, was build by Johann von Zastrov in 1875. The fresco painting is the work of Johann Hintner.